Meeting the demands of chemical manufacturing
The chemical manufacturing market has unique requirements for a variety of applications, formulations, and processes. From textile and pharmaceutical manufacturing to metalworking, Dow’s chemical manufacturing solutions can help you grow and meet environmental and customer needs:??
- Achieve unique, brighter colors on natural textiles while reducing water, dye and energy use with textile treatment?
- Deliver energy efficiency, extended lubricant performance, food grade products, environmental acceptability, fire resistance and multi-functional ingredients for lubricant formulators with polyalkylene glycol (PAG) lubricants, base stocks and performance additives?
- Meet demanding system performance, protection and safety requirements with heat transfer fluids for geothermal heat pumps, water-based systems, food and beverage processing, pharmaceutical and polymer processing, solar power and more?
- Address gaps in the current additive manufacturing landscape for 3D printing to enable greater design freedom, reduce product development cycles and offer distinct performance benefits?
- Leverage high - temperature stability and protection against corrosion for heat transfer systems with synthetic and silicone fluids?
- Restore anti-corrosion properties to heat transfer fluids with heat transfer inhibitors